Travel through the World Heritage-listed rainforest aboard Kuranda Scenic Railway. Explore Kuranda village and Rainforestation Nature Park. With over 100 acres of parklands to explore, enjoy an Army Duck tour and the Pamagirri Aboriginal experience. Join Skyrail at 3.30pm and enjoy the incredible views, as you glide above the rainforest canopy. Includes transfer from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Smithfield terminal to the railway station.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway – experience the journey on Kuranda Scenic Railway to the ‘village in the rainforest’ Kuranda
- Return coach shuttle transfer to Rainforestation Nature Park
- Entry to Rainforestation Nature Park – includes Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, Army Duck Tour, Koala and Wildlife Park
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway – from the Kuranda Terminal on 3.30pm departure.
Shuttle transfer times:
- Transfer by shuttle coach at 5.20pm departs from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Smithfield Terminal to Cairns station or Freshwater station.
|From Cairns railway station||$196.00||$113.00||$505.00|
|From Freshwater railway station||$194.00||$111.00||$499.00|
|From Cairns railway station||$245.00||$162.00||$701.00|
Find out more about Fares and Class options aboard Kuranda Scenic Railway.
Prices are per person, quoted in AUD (Australian Dollars). Subject to availability at time of booking. *Child Policy: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge; 4-14 years inclusive - child price applies. ^Family Fare applies for 2 Adults + 2 Children (aged 4-14 years inclusive). Cancellation Policy: cancellation and amendment fees will continue to be waived if you do need to change your booking, please advise 24 hours or less prior to travel. Blackout Date: Kuranda Scenic Railway does not operate Christmas Day and planned maintenance closures. Concession discounts available for Australian Pensioners or Seniors only (conditions apply). If you cannot find the fare you need please contact reservations for a quote. Queensland Rail Travel reserves the right to make changes without notice.