Experience two of the most popular tourist attractions in Far North Queensland. Journey aboard the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway to Kuranda village. Leisurely explore Kuranda, the famous 'village in the rainforest', before returning to Cairns, gliding above the canopy of World Heritage rainforest and learn more about this ancient ecosystem with Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway – experience the journey on Kuranda Scenic Railway to the ‘village in the rainforest’ Kuranda.
- Time to explore Kuranda village – enjoy time to explore the markets, art galleries and attractions.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway – in the afternoon join Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for a journey up and over the rainforest canopy.
- Depart Kuranda at 12.30pm, 2.30pm or 3.30pm for Cairns; or 12.30pm, 1.30pm or 3.30pm for Freshwater railway station.
- Includes transfer from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Smithfield terminal to the railway station.
Shuttle transfer times:
- 12.30pm Skyrail departing Kuranda meets the 2.00pm transfer from Skyrail Smithfield Terminal to Freshwater or Cairns railway station
- 1.30pm Skyrail departing Kuranda meets the 3.00pm transfer from Skyrail Smithfield Terminal to Freshwater railway station
2.30pm Skyrail departing Kuranda meets the 4.00pm transfer from Skyrail Smithfield Terminal to Cairns railway station
3.30pm Skyrail departing Kuranda meets the 5.20pm transfer from Skyrail Smithfield Terminal to Freshwater or Cairns railway station
|From Cairns railway station||$121.00||$66.50||$308.50|
|From Freshwater railway station||$119.00||$64.50||$302.50|
|From Cairns railway station||$170.00||$115.50||$504.50|
Find out more about Fares and Class options aboard Kuranda Scenic Railway.
Prices are per person, quoted in AUD (Australian Dollars). Subject to availability at time of booking. *Child Policy: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge; 4-14 years inclusive - child price applies. ^Family Fare applies for 2 Adults + 2 Children (aged 4-14 years inclusive). Cancellation Policy: cancellation and amendment fees will continue to be waived if you do need to change your booking, please advise 24 hours or less prior to travel. Blackout Date: Kuranda Scenic Railway does not operate Christmas Day and planned maintenance closures. Concession discounts available for Australian Pensioners or Seniors only (conditions apply). If you cannot find the fare you need, please contact reservations for a quote. Queensland Rail Travel reserves the right to make changes without notice.