Welcome to our Kuranda Scenic Railway virtual tour. Here you can explore the carriages of our heritage service and get to know more about the onboard features. Click on the play button (arrow) or on the tour image below to get started.
Virtual Tour Tips ꟷ Kuranda Scenic Railway
- The Kuranda Scenic Railway virtual tour has 15 carriages in the tour, including both the Gold Class and heritage carriages.
- The tour starts in Carriage 1 and goes all the way through to Carriage 15.
- Most of the carriages shown in the tour are Heritage Class. The three carriages in the middle for the train, carriages 6, 7 and 8, are Gold Class. Carriage 6 is also the Accessible carriage.
- Images of the Kuranda Station platform and train entry points are shown at the doorways of the train to help you see the facilities and plan your journey.
- The tour shows details of the accessibility features available in Carriage 6.
- As you make your way through our Heritage carriages, you'll also have the opportunity to take in the beautiful gardens on the Kuranda Station platform.
- For information about how to use the virtual tour, please visit the Tour our trains page on the Queensland Rail Travel website.