Royale Class is suitable for large groups (minimum 15) with a mid range budget. Your group will travel in a Heritage carriage from either Cairns or Freshwater stations and experience the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway as it meanders through the ancient rainforest and on to Kuranda, the famous 'Village in the rainforest'. Royale Class customers also enjoy a light refreshment service, served by your own Guest Service Attendant.
- Souvenir trip guide available
- Seating in refurbished Heritage carriages
- Ambient, historical carriage décor
- Audio commentary
- Stop and disembark at Barron Falls station, with stunning views of Din Din (Barron Falls)
- Chilled refresher towel, in summer months
- Filtered water available in each carriage
- Served by our Guest Service Attendants
- Australian sparkling wine, orange juice, locally grown macadamia nuts and souvenir postcard.
Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars, subject to availability. *Child Policy: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge; 4-14 years inclusive - child price applies. ^Family Fare applies for 2 Adults + 2 Children (aged 4-14 years inclusive). Cancellation Policy: cancellation and amendment fees will continue to be waived if you do need to change your booking. Blackout Date: Kuranda Scenic Railway does not operate Christmas Day 25 December and planned maintenance closures. If you cannot find the fare you need please contact reservations for a quote.