Important information regarding COVID-19 safety measures
Your safety is our priority. To help ensure your health and wellbeing, Queensland Rail Travel and the Kuranda Scenic Railway have implemented a number of additional health and hygiene measures in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Seating is limited on all services to support social distancing
- Increased sanitising and cleaning of touch points including door handles, grab rails and hand rails at stations and onboard Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Signage onboard and at our stations to remind travellers and staff of the social distancing and hygiene requirements for travel on Kuranda Scenic Railway and at railway stations
- Addition of regular COVID-19 announcements onboard Kuranda Scenic Railway and at our stations
- Customer limits within our Kuranda Scenic Railway gift shops and Kuranda Tea Room
- Provision of hand sanitiser for customer use onboard Kuranda Scenic Railway and at our stations
- Transactions will be accepted by EFTPOS / card only to avoid unnecessary cash handling
We look forward to welcoming you back onboard Kuranda Scenic Railway and thank you for your support in helping us reduce the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We remind you to please follow Queensland Health's advice regarding maintaining good hygiene practices while travelling on our network.