Kuranda Scenic Railway has provided an excellent tourism experience for many decades from its inception in 1891.
The introduction of Gold Class has provided a premium experience never before seen on the Kuranda Scenic Railway service. It offers customers wanting that extra comfort and little bit of luxury, and a most memorable experience.
Experience your scenic journey in the splendour of KSR Gold Class. Take pleasure in the luxury and heritage of hand crafted Victorian inspired decor and club class lounge seating.
Enjoy a drink and dine on locally produced delicacies brought to you by your dedicated attendant. On arrival at Kuranda station, enjoy an exclusive tour of the heritage listed Signal Cabin at Kuranda station.
Gold Class offered on the following services:
- 9.55am departure from Freshwater station to Kuranda
- 3.30pm departure from Kuranda to Cairns
KSR Gold Class inclusions:
- Dedicated host service
- Individual seating, lounge-style chairs
- Ambient, historical décor, including timber look flooring, historical photographs and cedar interior
- Kuranda Scenic Railway gift pack including Kuranda Scenic Railway badge, pen and postcard
- Souvenir trip guide
- Optional exclusive tour of the Heritage-Listed Signal Cabin at Kuranda station
- Queensland and local Tablelands produce such as Gallo Dairyland Cheese, Skybury Coffee, Wondaree Macadamias, Mango to Go (100% pure mango treat), freshly baked muffins with local fruit, Sirromet wines and Great Northern Brewing Company Super Crisp Lager
- Welcome drinks served 20 minutes prior to departure:
- Morning service: tropical mocktails served in the pavilion area
|Gold Class (one-way)||$99.00||$74.00||$321.00|
|Gold Class (return)||$174.00||136.00||$582.00|
Gold Class is only available on the 9.30am, Cairns, 9.50am Freshwater and 3.30pm Kuranda departures. The current fares listed below valid from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016. One-Way fares include a one-way coach transfer between the Skyrail Smithfield Terminal to Freshwater Station to collect your vehicle. Return fares are for Skyrail departures only and include pick up and return coach transfers to Cairns and Northern Beaches. Royale Service fares quoted are based on a minimum of 15 customers travelling together. All prices are quoted in AUD (Australian Dollars), subject to available and change. #Child Policy: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge; 4-14 years inclusive - child price applies. Family Fare applies for 2 Adults + 2 Children (aged 4-14 years inclusive). Cancellation Policy: No refund if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel.